Oil glands recognized as the sebaceous glands are liable for the production of oil. These glands are more vigorous and bigger in the nose area than any other areas on the face. The oily skin is shiny, broad and dark in colour. It is more flat to blackheads, white heads and pimples.
The oily skin attracts more dirt and dust as evaluate to any other skin type. Generally of the people with oily skin have blemishes or other marks due to acne and pimples. The skin consistency is coarse and the skin pores are also distended.
There are following hormonal changes in young people, so the young people are prone to oily skin. It can also happen at any age. Oily skin has one main benefit that the wrinkles and skin discolorations don't happen soon. The different causes of oily skin are:
* Humid and hot weather
* Hormonal imbalance
* Excess use of cosmetics
Treatment For Oily Skin
Any kind of skin type wants care and proper cleaning. It is the case with oily skin. It wants recurrent washing with hot water and soap in order to avoid the congestion of pores. The face should be dirt-free at least 2-3 times in a day.
Cruel products should be avoided as they clean off the vital oil needed by the skin. The various skin products and cosmetics that leave the skin tight and dehydrated should also be keeping away from. It's always better to apply an oil free moisturizer to keep the skin squashy and soft after every wash.
1) Take 100 grams of raw milk and press 1 /4 lemon in a glass vessel. Apply this on the face and hands and after 5-10 minutes clean it with lukewarm water.
2) Mix 60 grams of gram pulse, 1 /2 teaspoonful of turmeric powder, raw milk, 8-10 drops of mustard, olive oil to make a thick paste. Pertain the paste on the face, neck, arms, hand, feet, elbows and knees. Let it dry and then massage the paste all over with palms and remove it. Later wash the parts with Luke warm water. This paste is best when useful half an hour before bathing.
3) Cucumber lotion is most excellent for oily skin. Grate cucumber and strainer in a cloth. In 30 grams of cucumber water add 1 /2 teaspoonful of lemon juice and 1 /2 teaspoonful of rose water. Apply this assortment on the face and neck with the help of cotton ball. After an hour clean the face with lukewarm water.
4) Soak 4-5 almonds overnight, peel them and make a fine paste by adding 1 /2 a teaspoon of honey. Apply on the countenance and clean after 20 minutes.
5) Mix 1-tablespoon orange peel powder with 1-tablespoon honey and 1 /2 teaspoon limejuice. Leave it for 10 minutes and clean the face.
6) Take 1 tablespoon of fuller's earth or multani mitti and 1 teaspoon rose water. Soak the mire for some time in little water. When it is wet and pliable add rose water and mix. Pertain on the face for 15-20 minutes. Then clean the face with fresh water.
Facial for Oily Skin
Facials help in cavernous cleansing, dehydrating and rejuvenate the skin. There are 3 important steps of a facial:
* Deep and careful cleansing that exfoliates the top layer of dead skin and gives a better look to the skin.
* Rejuvenate the skin by ornamental the process of cell regeneration.
* As long as in depth moisturizing