Cleaning Belly Button
According to a newest study, a person’s sex appeal lies in his or her belly button. Isn’t it good to know? I am sure; people who have heard this statement for the first time, will absolutely now take a look of their belly button. Though your belly button may be or many not are appealing, it is always good to keep the navel clean. We frequently fail to notice this body part, but its cleaning is as important as clean-up of any other part of the body. If you want to know how to clean your belly button, rapidly check out the given points.
How to Clean Your Belly Button
- Since belly button is a sensitive part, be calm at the same time as clean-up it. If your navel has got hard lint, it should be cleaned with care.
- To clean your belly button, you need baby oil and few cotton swabs. If it is smelly, get a feminine hygiene wash too.
- Lie on your back and pour a few drops of baby oil into your navel.
- Let the oil set in the belly button for 5 to 15 minutes, to loosen the lint.
- Quietly dirt frees the navel with a cotton swab. Don’t press or rub too solid as it many cause injury.
- As your swabs get unclean, take fresh swabs to spotless until the bellybutton is dust free.
- If your bellybutton is smelly, apply feminine hygiene wash and rinse correctly.
Belly Button is a sensitive body part, so don’t be cruel at the same time as cleaning it. Don’t use any strong soap or sharp object, as it may be damaging.